Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encountering a Puna road-rage driver
I think most of us has been there: I think it was George Carlin that said, "when you're driving and someone is going slower than you, they're an idiot. Also anyone going faster than you is a maniac".
But anyway sometimes those idiots and maniacs get raging angry with you when you're not going their speed or for whatever else reasons. According to police, a news clip about what to do when encountering a road-rager, do not interact with the rager, do not pull over. Call 911. Isn't it illegal to use the phone while driving? Maybe not if you're dialing 911? That must be the exception? I once cut someone off because they were in my blind spot when I was changing lanes. They tail-gated me super close in their giant truck all the way to Hilo. I tried waving, "sorry" when I realized I pulled in front of them but to no avail. When I reached Hilo, they continued following me so I started heading toward the kinoole Police station. That worked and they stopped. Scary now-a-days with people like Mark Charr out there.

Messages In This Thread
Encountering a Puna road-rage driver - by ElysianWort - 09-21-2016, 02:47 AM
RE: Encountering a Puna road-rage driver - by Guest - 09-22-2016, 02:30 AM