Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falling branch wrecks Big Island man's car
Pahoated, Thank you for your informative post, I could not agree more. Hopefully this guy is o.k and chooses a different path for awhile. This almost seems like it has happened before maybe in the same area too. I thought a young girl or woman was spared her life from a falling branch onto her vehicle around Lava tree park. Scary stuff for usually it happens with no warnings, so far lucky no casualties too.
Some other things those albizia's are good for are homes to tree frogs like this loud Kokee, also good for jobs in tree works and road works(for the selected or inconvenienced) . The state and county should try and eradicate before it's to late like it is for the frog. I'm pretty sure the big trees can be (KILLED) with a machete by simply girdling the tree half inch deep all the way around, and then apply your poison. Maybe other's know better methods or can offer advice on ways to clear them without spreading the seeds to the rest of the property(haha).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Falling branch wrecks Big Island man's car - by Guest - 05-14-2014, 06:51 AM