Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why farmers sued the county about ANTI GMO bill
quote:
Originally posted by wisco_cheese

Instead of suing the county like a bunch of over-litigious assholes or puppets working for big agribusiness, these clowns could be supporting good research or other community projects. Work on some of the suggestions above along with networking and supporting other farmers and small businesses instead of wasting taxpayer money fighting well-thought legislation.

Welcome to the forum, however, your first post is quite insulting to our farmers (bold above by me). Our farmers are NOT "clowns", nor the other insulting term used in your post.

The issue is GMO (discussed ad nauseam here and everywhere) and the litigation in response to our County Council's actions. Frankly, the County Council provoked this lawsuit, and our farmers deserve to have their rights protected in this GMO process.

Mr. Ha is a man of honor, and courage. He has done many good things for our community over the course of several decades. I take great umbrage when his, or any of our farmer's character is disrespected with regard to this lawsuit.

I trust fairness will prevail in this matter, and our farmers livelihood will not be jeopardized due to "political errors" in judgement.

JMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why farmers sued the county about ANTI GMO bill - by opihikao - 06-20-2014, 04:25 AM