Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why farmers sued the county about ANTI GMO bill
quote:
Originally posted by fishenjim

You wont tick me off rainy. I know most grains that are gmo are dwarfed. I know that the gene that makes the stalk short makes the root shallow. I know that most topsoil is depleted. I have been watching corn and wheat grow my whole life, Ive seen it then ive seen it now. I know venison is way better for you than feedlot beef and I know why. That being said I am not that person who has to be right. I am no scientist. I am A pretty good researcher. I can debate both sides of most subjects , much better verbally than written though.I do know some history and messing with mother nature,mostly a bad idea. I am always interested in knowing how I am wrong and never ashamed of being wrong. please rainy always feel free to correct me really.Im no troll I just like a good debate and you have to admit there is alot to debate on this subject

Not really, if the one person thinks they know what they don't know. You claim your first few sentences are fact, and there is no scientific data supporting your claims. Stubbornly sticking to a personal view and opinion while claiming to be informed of factual information to the contrary is contradictory and not amenable to debate.

"This island Hawaii on this island Earth"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why farmers sued the county about ANTI GMO bill - by pahoated - 06-21-2014, 03:41 AM