Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . .
Here are two posts taken from the Fern Acres Assoc. website which may be of interest to folks here who do not have access to the Fern Acre Assoc. website. These are quotes -- and have not been edited by yours truly in case anyone is wondering -- though I was tempted because of multiple errors in both quote. I should have done it and if caught said the devil made me do it.

The first is from a Vivian Toellner

"They who laughs last, laughs best.
Said to emphasize that the person who has control of a situation in the end is most successful , even if other people had seemed originally to have had an advantage.

She went to the court and got the documents last week, and is preparing a statement to go with them. Of course, some will still not be satisfied.

Vivian"

The following is in response to Ms. Toellner's post and is from Marge Claybourne.

"My dear Ms.Toellner - Perhaps you consider this a laughing matter but I for one do not; and I doubt anyone else, who is interesting in electing the best qualified person for this very important leadership position, considers it a laughing matter either.

As for the idea you have put forth of controlling this situation or having the advantage -- this is not some sort of school yard game we are playing, this is about finding out the truth about an individual who wishes to take on the responsibilities of leading District 5.

This is about Ms. Pueo telling the truth We look forward to hearing from Ms. Pueo and the verifiable documents you referred to - at her earliest convenience.

it is obvious that you, Ms. Tolleneu are pro-Pueo, but I certainly hope you are not on Ms. Pueo's campaign team - because if you are, I for one would not consider you an asset, but a liablity."

End of quotes.
Affectionately submitted by Freddie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . . - by missydog1 - 07-16-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . . - by missydog1 - 07-22-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . . - by missydog1 - 07-24-2014, 07:06 AM
RE: Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . . - by Fredrick Karstens - 07-27-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . . - by missydog1 - 07-28-2014, 04:56 PM