Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . .
csgray - your points are well taken. But, once again you are wrong. I have made no comments on the issue and have just been moving information around because of the questions that have been raised and HAVE NOT BEEN answered so far. Please read the posts carefully before you load your guns and start firing. Abraham Lincoln once said that it is better to be silent and thought a fool then to open your mouth and erase all doubt. You indeed need to take this to heart.

I have not made up my mind as to who I will vote for. But I am happy that you are not running for office because I definitely would not vote for you - the way you jump to conclusions scares the bejesus out of me.

And by all means, I encourage you to join Ms. Pueo's campaign team and gather some personal insight to sustain your assumptions that she is a calm, sane, and rational person who could handle the pressures of being the District 5 leader. I, and I am certain many others, would appreciate your report after having worked with her. But until then please remember the adage -- "Don't judge a book by its cover until you've read it."

And call me Freddie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . . - by missydog1 - 07-16-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . . - by missydog1 - 07-22-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . . - by missydog1 - 07-24-2014, 07:06 AM
RE: Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . . - by Fredrick Karstens - 07-28-2014, 06:15 AM
RE: Questionable Campaign Ethics Afoot. . . - by missydog1 - 07-28-2014, 04:56 PM