Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO
Opihikao - I'm blushing! To be fair, though, I have met DaVinci in person and formed my opinions of integrity, honesty and intelligence then. Sometimes there are people that write opinions online that look nasty, unintelligent and quite frankly outrageous and you know you'll never want to meet them in person. On the odd occasion, you actually get to meet them and they turn out to be wonderful people. That isn't DaVinci though. His online persona is wonderful and his real life persona are the same. It's people like that (which you are a subset of except I haven't met you) that make debating hugely enjoyable.

DaVinci and I met on a Mauna Kea tour - http://www.punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11243&SearchTerms=DaVinci,mauna,Kea

I hope one day to offer another but right now circumstances don't allow me to do that, and when I have offered them before there has been little interest from the Punaweb community. I've never quite understood why, but it is what it is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO - by Guest - 08-04-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO - by Guest - 08-05-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO - by missydog1 - 08-05-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO - by missydog1 - 08-06-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: GMO Free Hawaii endorses FRANCES Frannie PUEO - by TomK - 08-06-2014, 07:42 PM