Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk about TS Karina which is quickly buildi
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

I am not too interested in anyone billing themselves as an amateur weatherman on Punaweb.

We have professional weather services for that... why have people confused.

Convince me I should let this continue.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Why can't a person living on this island have a theoretical discussion about our weather .
I have never claimed to be a weatherman, I am not a weatherman only that I have been observing the weather for a long time. I have never said anything like ,"We are in imminent danger" and no one should think that. I have only posted a most valuable link that let's everyone see in near real time the progression of a TS and of events that affect our Islands, my commentary is only my opinion , and as I will say here as an,(official disclaimer follows) "I am not a weatherman, nor have I ever been one and no one should think that, all that I write on this thread is un-official and just my opinion", and should not be construed as a "weather forecaste of any kind" for a real weather report please consult "official" weather reports
Robert Mage

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk about TS Karina which is quickly buildi - by Opihikaobob - 08-14-2014, 09:54 AM