Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power,internet, and bringing a job with you
I see No one has answered the price of DSL. Why is it so hard for someone to say they pay $40 for DSL? Business or regular? I'm on the mainland and I pay $60 a month for 75mbps down and 5mbps up. Yes I know its the mainland! I would rather have internet than cable TV. I can't imagine even trying to use DSL... because it doesn't come near the speed I'm used to. That is the biggest concern for me when I finally make my move in the summer of 2015. I'll be at 6th and Paradise and my biggest worry is getting internet speeds to satisfy myself. To me DSL is like dial up... no better. Its like in the old days when someone had a new TV and they said they are happy with their picture... and they had snow on the screen when you got to see it. Internet speeds aren't important to most people because they have no idea of how fast down is... and more important UP speeds. I'm one of those people that its really important. I know I will have problems with buying DSL, simply because the last time I had it was in 1998. I have friends on Kaloli who have cable internet... I only hope I can get it on 6th & Paradise. I know I probably won't. It would be nice to have people tell us how much certain things do cost, and don't mind telling you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Power,internet, and bringing a job with you - by tmyc - 08-15-2014, 06:19 AM