Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security companies?
So Sorry - I know this cannot help you now but when power is restored. You may want to consider getting a live feed camera system. We have one at our home and we leave the home vacant for 6 months at a time. The negihbors on our block quite a few got robbed around the same time one year our home did not get touched. We can only assume a theif would be crazy to rob a house with a live camera taking their photo immediatly.

You can have the cameras on inbetween guests when the home is vacant. The systems are inexpensive I think our 4 camera one for our mainland home was under $300 and our 6 camera system for our Hawaii home was under $600. They are very easy to install, you can monitor remotely via url address live and plus the systems emails you a snapshop of any movement. Thieves would be crazy to rob you as there photo is taken immediatly and emailed to you. I guess the system cannot stop the thieves from robbing you but they most certainly will help to identify them and for insurance etc.

If interested let me know and I will give you the name of the company I purchased my systems through. They did ship to hawaii and when I got the system did not charge me outrageous shipping fees.

Belive me we rest so much easier knowing we have the camera system of course would not help in a power outage, but we have someone staying at our property now so it has not been vacant during this power outage.

Messages In This Thread
Security companies? - by cindylopiccologiles - 08-18-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Security companies? - by leilanidude - 08-18-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Security companies? - by unknownjulie - 08-18-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Security companies? - by freespirit - 08-18-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Security companies? - by asly - 08-26-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Security companies? - by Rene - 08-26-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Security companies? - by asly - 08-26-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Security companies? - by freespirit - 08-26-2014, 02:12 PM