Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People of Leilani ordered tested ? - PGV
What I find interesting is that hydrogen sulfide doesn't seem to effect everyone equally in these situations. It sounds as if the concentration of gas might vary greatly within just a couple feet from moment to moment. Perhaps some people may also be more susceptible to it.
Maybe this is not related to the plant but maybe it is or some other source but the past two times I used the Nanawale water station shortly after leaving and making the turn heading east back on the highway I began sneezing and continued to sneeze about 20 times or so until getting near the green lake cinder cone around the papaya fields behind it.

Edit to add. I was thinking more about this issue and had a thought about the general fractures in the region. Just because there's a hole drilled and an escape/return route for the heated steam to return does in no way guarantee that there aren't fissures leading from the heat source area and someones general neighborhood. When the pressure becomes to great some of the natural gasses could be forced through a crack or fissure into a given surrounding area outside the plant. Yes or no? From what I read the injection point is not a closed loop to the extraction point thus the pressure can find other escape routes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: People of Leilani ordered tested ? - PGV - by Guest - 08-14-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: People of Leilani ordered tested ? - PGV - by Guest - 08-21-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: People of Leilani ordered tested ? - PGV - by Wao nahele kane - 08-21-2014, 02:20 PM