Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State paying to test water for property owners?
To explain this again:
Those ponds all through that area are interconnected, and are directly connected to the tide pools that make up the marine sanctuary and then to the ocean. That water and those pollutants have no concept of "private property" and anything polluting those ponds is not going to stay in the ponds. They are called tidal ponds or pools because they are directly connected to the ocean and rise and fall with the tides. It is in everyone's best interests to know what is going on in the ponds. They just happen to also have had koi put in them, but are not just private "koi ponds" that are unconnected to public waters.

Lavalava, I have to ask: a number of people have stated that you don't live here, do you either live here or own property here? Are you a tax payer here? Because I live here, vote here, and pay taxes here, and I think this is an excellent use of taxpayer funds, but if you don't live here, own property here, or pay taxes here, you are just meddling in affairs that are none of your business.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: State paying to test water for property owners? - by missydog1 - 08-23-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: State paying to test water for property owners? - by missydog1 - 08-23-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: State paying to test water for property owners? - by csgray - 08-24-2014, 04:09 AM