Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State paying to test water for property owners?
I take offense in your comment for "meddling at a distance", in "thinking" out of the box on a possible solution to pollution run off from the storm. I have been to Kapoho more than once. The thought was just that, a thought of a way to use fresh seawater to gently "purge" the inland and semi walled off ponds at a more frequent rate than the tides would as a possible solution before the EPA condemns and instructs what needs to be done. Fortunately, that didn't happen. I see each pool as God's aquarium that we, as people, dirtied, and they need cleaning. Just because I am thinking of possible, sometimes seemed crazy ideas ( they thought DaVinci was crazy also), Is that a "mainland perception" in your eyes? I am not asking for a "voice", as I have no desire to go political, or not meddling in the way Puna should be, as I like it just the way it is. No street lights, no pavement, no Waikiki. I could do without the Albizia.

Community begins with Aloha

Messages In This Thread
RE: State paying to test water for property owners? - by missydog1 - 08-23-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: State paying to test water for property owners? - by missydog1 - 08-23-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: State paying to test water for property owners? - by Tink - 08-24-2014, 05:00 AM