Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State paying to test water for property owners?
quote:
Originally posted by Tink

Thanks Opihikao, good reading so far, all kinds of rulings on structures, setbacks, etc. hope the County has all their ducks in a row on everything built/extensively remodeled after 1975 within the zone. Some on dredging of solids also. Could not get the last link to open though. Help,please, to educate me further? Mahalo.

Community begins with Aloha

You're welcome, Tink. Setting aside all the swiping at each other, thought I'd provide some factual information. I work with facts (most of the time; menopause will show y'all different, but it's a legal defense. [Big Grin]).

Knowing the boundaries we should abide by helps make for a better recovery from the hurricane, and hopefully a better Puna.

As to the last link, it is PDF file, and when clicking on the link, a window pops up on the bottom that says, "Open Save or Cancel" (showing a blank page until one is chosen). Click "Open". At least that's how it is on my computer. Hope that helps.

This (link below) is an extensive document which addresses the US/State/County regulations, and incorporates the native Hawaiian rights (ie. konohiki fishing rights, etc.) and protocol regarding shoreline. Historic case law, and opinion is included:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CZIC-ht393-...-no-21.htm

JMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: State paying to test water for property owners? - by missydog1 - 08-23-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: State paying to test water for property owners? - by missydog1 - 08-23-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: State paying to test water for property owners? - by opihikao - 08-24-2014, 09:42 AM