Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Effort to Remove Orchidland Directors
quote:
Originally posted by KeaauRich

All Orchidland owners have been sent a letter from the Board requesting proxy authorizations for the upcoming special meeting. The letter states that proxies may be submitted in favor or against the ousters. Am I the only one who finds it interesting/troubling that the return envelope is addressed to the home address of one of the Board member threatened with ouster? And that this Board member is one of the ones who conspired to permit proxy voting for the first time ever at the last meeting, and then only informed members who agreed with his position about the availability of proxies?

I just got the letter and have read it and the points put forward by the current board. I read the petition. I have decided to send it back voting against ousting the board thinking it was generated by an indignant trouble maker agitators. This fight is all deceptive and troubling and sad but I am taking the board at its word. Yes it's problematic that this goes back to a board member rather than an independent agent but it does require my signature and so it has a verification component.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Effort to Remove Orchidland Directors - by Amrita - 02-01-2015, 12:50 AM