Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercury concentrations in Hawaiian yellowfin tuna
quote:
Originally posted by kalakoa

PUH-LEEZ.

So long as humans burn things to produce energy, "bias" as to which things are burned, and where, is basically irrelevant.

Kalakoa, please to you too. Your post is also propaganda and quite transparent. Most of us out here are not stupid and aware of what bias means and how it can be used for personal benefit in a manipulative manner vs. the good of the community or one doing the best they can.

It's a no-brainer, loud vibrating geothermal drilling 24/7 butting up to homes is extremely cruel. The gases that were released during the hurricane accident were reported to have made several people ill. AND with the downed trees they were unable to drive away from the poisonous gases.

I wasn't even here for that, I don't live in the range but I am compassionate and have been here most of my life and have seen and heard from the authorities repeatedly for decades. When the head of Civil Defense says it's dangerous, you guys look like fools saying how fvking healthy it is to have geothermal heavy industry in the middle of Puna where 10,000 people live given it has "accidents" where people can't breathe the air. Geez.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercury concentrations in Hawaiian yellowfin tuna - by Punatic007 - 02-03-2015, 05:44 AM
RE: Mercury concentrations in Hawaiian yellowfin tuna - by dmbwest - 02-03-2015, 07:47 PM