Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
county inspectors used for harassment
so the latest:- i received a request for an appointment for the electrician. i received another letter saying i could have some of the paperwork on receipt of $1.40. they gave me copies of two more complaints, both anonymous. so here are the three complaints:-
"Complainant is concerned with four unpermitted structures on the property and with how wastewater is being disposed of." received on the web - 1/30
"There are numerous unpermitted structures on this property. there is also many vehicles coming and going from the property. the other problems involving the property, you can smell sewage or some other fowl odor" received at the counter (but anonymously) 3/11
"Numerous shacks like structures on the property. The smell (sometimes) of sewerage?" received via the counter - anonymous - 4/16
(n.b. the grammatical errors have been copied as is)

they apparently DO accept anonymous complaints, although i was given the impression at the meeting that they did not. the fact that my 'complainant' has made repeated accusations may explain the triple inspector bit. (although you would of thought that they would have just told me that ?)

They also gave me Section 5-59 to 5-64, Division 7, Chapter Five, Hawaii county building code. this talks about the general consequences of violating building codes as opposed to the procedure and actual consequences for the average Hawaiian acres owner.

i still need to discuss this with an attorney before i do anything else, and i will then make an appointment to see my local councilor to get the official county take on this.

as far as the actual complaints go, i am concerned about the statement about cars coming and going. (i wish we had an interesting and exciting social life, but we don't Smile there are few visitors here apart from holidays). i wonder if i am being set up for a drug raid? so i will ring the police today and make an appointment to see them too.

#10048;
#10048;

Messages In This Thread
county inspectors used for harassment - by birchl - 04-24-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: county inspectors used for harassment - by Guest - 06-01-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: county inspectors used for harassment - by birchl - 06-02-2015, 03:30 AM