Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting
Again I repeat, sometimes it is just plain embarrassing to be a Punatic. Seriously. The lines were drawn at this meeting. White, complaining, Boomer infested crowd on one side. Local "state" guys and politicians on the other. This sh** is getting so old already. Just want to tell some of our community complainers to shut da hell up already. I don't know if it ever was, but Toby's antics are not funny nor amusing anymore. I certainly hope there is a new generation of Puna kids who rise to be better than this current complaining generation of know it alls who all seem to have the solution for Puna. Much of the complaints coming YEARS after all of this has been decided....by PUNA folks, nonetheless! Remember the community development plan? I swear. Some folks just need to stop it already. The roundabouts are not evil. You will soon find out that they are our friends.

Messages In This Thread
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by dmbwest - 04-09-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by dmbwest - 04-09-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by dmbwest - 04-09-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by 2liveque - 04-09-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by dmbwest - 04-09-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by dmbwest - 04-13-2016, 04:52 PM