Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting
As I viewed the meeting I totally understand the frustrations expressed. Something is off and has been off for quite some time. The bypass light in front of the auto parts store appears to finally be set more efficiently, how long did that take? One never knows how long it will take to get to town and back.

We don't get traffic control officers to help when backed up to Paradise Park or Orchidland.

This reminds me of the fact that the Kaimu transfer station is only open 3 days a week in the middle of Rat Lungworm and Dengue epidemics. It's basic knowledge to get the garbage out of people's driveways, houses and the back of their trucks. Garbage is a huge feeding attractant for rats and mosquitos and increases their populations. Instead county workers and security guards are paid to sit at the dump the 3 days it's open guarding the garbage. That money should be spend on getting the garbage out and disposed of properly everyday of the week.

How much thought actually goes into seeing that things run smoothly and intelligently in Puna?

Messages In This Thread
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by dmbwest - 04-09-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by dmbwest - 04-09-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by dmbwest - 04-09-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by dmbwest - 04-09-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by Punatic007 - 04-10-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: VIDEO: Puna Traffic Tension Boils Over At Meeting - by dmbwest - 04-13-2016, 04:52 PM