Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorist gets 30 days for killing pedestrian
quote:
Originally posted by MattKarma

Denmark is 7th from the bottom @22 per thousand, compared to the USA 39th from bottom @2.9 per thousand.

Specifically I was thinking of Thailand which looks like a train-wreck anyways at #51, 1.98 per thousand and Australia, #66 at 1.45 per thousand.

ALCOHOL DEATH RATE BY COUNTRY
http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause...y-country/

You do know that death from alcohol related causes is a much bigger category than death by drunk driver, right?

I just do not understand how anyone can possibly defend this guy, you are acting like drunk driving is some sort of human right! The guy stayed up all night drinking with his friends at a beach, then while still intoxicated and sleep deprived he CHOSE to start up his truck and drive, killing someone and leaving an injured child on the side of the road after mowing them down.

I don't care what people choose to to drink, inhale, or snort, but if you are impaired from any substance, legal or illegal, or have been up all night, don't get behind the wheel and put everyone else at risk. It is called taking personal responsibility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Motorist gets 30 days for killing pedestrian - by Guest - 06-30-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Motorist gets 30 days for killing pedestrian - by shockwave rider - 06-30-2016, 01:38 PM