Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - DoubleTree - News
Alrighty - an update. I called and there was a bit of confusion when I asked "I'd like to make reservations for the Naniloa Doubletree". When I was transferred to reservations the lady said no, this is the Hilo Naniloa, you have to call xxx-xxx-xxxx for Naniloa Doubletree. Ok, called the number she gave me and it went right back to the lady who transferred me to reservations the first time.

We had a little laugh (very nice people) and from what I could surmise, either the name hasn't officially changed or the reservation clerk hasn't been informed yet. Anywho, I asked about making a reservation in November and they said "sure!, what dates?". For a Wed through Tuesday stay it was $147/night, Bay View. This was the Sr rate, saving $2 per night. I asked about construction and she said it was supposed to be done early November and that the bay view rooms were already done.

So there you have it. They are taking reservations, construction is happening but should wrap up by early November and bay view regular rates are $149/night. Oh, and nice bonus: each guest gets 1 free round of golf at the nine hole course across the street each day plus the use of loaner clubs. We weren't going to play golf because a round is pretty expensive over there, plus the cost of bringing our clubs. However, if we choose the Naniloa we will definitely play.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - DoubleTree - News - by HI_Someday - 09-22-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - DoubleTree - News - by Guest - 10-18-2016, 06:57 AM