Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Island Coffee farms looked at by ICE officials.
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

"But I do see that you are very emotionally tied to this discussion"
You're the one comparing the legal entry of immigrants, which made this country and state what it is, to slavery and murder.

No sir I most definitely am not, and I take personal offense to you stating as much! My post was very clear and what I said was thus:
Just because someone's great-great grandpappy was something or did something does not mean their descendants should follow suit.
The rest was (and I even labeled it as so) purely anecdotal in order to drive that point home.

For you to purposefully take it completely out of context and then attempt to use that statement as a straw man for your own argument is disgusting to say the least.
I am sorry that you are unable to have an adult conversation, you truly are what people have come to expect from Punatics, and I wash my hands of this ignorance.
Good day!

Messages In This Thread
Island Coffee farms looked at by ICE officials. - by Guest - 06-07-2017, 09:05 AM
RE: Island Coffee farms looked at by ICE officials. - by Guest - 06-08-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: Island Coffee farms looked at by ICE officials. - by Guest - 06-09-2017, 09:40 AM
RE: Island Coffee farms looked at by ICE officials. - by Guest - 06-09-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Island Coffee farms looked at by ICE officials. - by Palanakonu - 06-14-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Island Coffee farms looked at by ICE officials. - by Guest - 06-14-2017, 04:40 PM