Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa's Workshop Fundraiser is OVER. MAHALO!
Mahalo Tom! and done.
Please everyone, if it's only $5.00 let's show that Punatalk not only bitches, it also does something to help our fellow community members!

I remember a visit to my daughter's house one Christmas (Wa. state). I had taken my grandson to Walmart so that he could show me what was on his " Dear Santa's list". There was a Christmas tree. The tree had tags with names and the ages of young people in the community that might not be having much of a Christmas celebration due to their own family's economic situation. . I explained to my grandson what the tree with names was for. I asked my grandson
if he would like to choose a tag off the tree. He chose the name of a little boy about the same age as his. We flipped the tag over to read what the little boy was asking santa for this year. It was a blanket. OMG, a blanket? I'd like to say that purchasing a blanket, several sets of socks and a small toy for this little boy made me feel better. To a limited degree, it did.
I am hoping that the small amount I just contributed to a young Puna child will help brighten his or her Christmas and thank you Rob for your annual drive, reminding us all we are part of a community.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Santa's Workshop Fundraiser is OVER. MAHALO! - by reni - 10-05-2017, 02:30 PM