Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HB2570: Mandatory Road Dues for all?
this isn't just HA but all subdivisions with private roads. although puna seems to suffer the most, others in kohala and hamakua have the same issue. i was in pacific paradise mt. view manor for 35 years and the dues were only 15$ a year and still people wouldn't support their roads. it was a bit different because people bought into lovely paved roads that deteriorated where HA and some others, the people knew what they were buying.
i agree with justin, doing nothing isn't working and at least she is trying. and of course our own county opposed it in favor of yet another committee and study. I went to the mt. view meeting when harry first came back in office to hear about the last study and that is all the county wants to do, drag its feet talking about studies...meanwhile they collect taxes from us and don't provide any services except hilo and kona... i agree with kalakoa that the only thing that might work is all the subdivisions getting together for a class action but that won't happen either. apathy rules in puna it seems...what maybe 5 people testified?

Messages In This Thread
HB2570: Mandatory Road Dues for all? - by randomq - 02-15-2018, 10:48 AM
RE: HB2570: Mandatory Road Dues for all? - by lquade - 02-15-2018, 02:33 PM