Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Happiness List, Hawaii #1 Again
LOL...you know I can totally support this theory! I go back and forth between California and Hawaii. I have to say, after a few days back in Hawaii each trip I start to think about how I could avoid going back to California. Don’t like it there, even though I am a born and raised California girl (blond hair, blue eyes and tan). Life here seems to have no worries (well except for a Volcano, Hurricanes and Earthquakes) and even those major catastrophes seem to just be handled in stride here. Having much respect and appreciation for Hawaii, I value the true meaning of Aloha and try and incorporate that into my daily life, and in California where there is little Aloha, it can be interesting. I find in the world of craziness (California) I am much more relaxed than I used to be almost to the point where I don’t think I quite fit in anymore. I cherish my time here on the Island and when I leave, I count the days until I can return.

Stacey
Living the life in Cali and Hawai‘i
Stacey
Living the life in Cali and Hawai‘i

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Happiness List, Hawaii #1 Again - by LazyLehua - 09-16-2018, 04:13 PM