Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EBT, WIC, Welfare, Oh My! Punafare?
So I guess you'll be talking to Hazen to get the names of all those thiefs taking our money and report them? Hey won't it be funny when they go to jail and the gov.takes their kids and we have to pay egads of money for their care but they end up screwed up from all of it and go on to cost society more,
But its your civic duty right? you have to do it.your just speeding up their Karma right? and I stand corrected, uncle sam has no money its all on credit these days.Oh and don't forget the tax evaders, its always better to give your money to uncle sam he knows how to spend it best, right?It would be so bad for the local economy if the money wasn't laundered through uncle sam first, would'nt it? Remember they used to cut off your hand and throw you in jail for stealing bread from the ones who truly need it, I mean that guy could of ate grass or garbage how dare he think he's entitled to bread or laptops.
We surely can't make more bread or money.
Same S**T Different Century.

well enough sarcasm this topic is starting to go in circles like "what goes around comes around"

Buzz if you were poor and homeless where would you rather be:
living in your own tarp shack,ocean front munching on coconuts and guava with warm tropical weather or:
Some dangerous alley in chicago stuffing your clothes with newspaper and eating out of trash cans.

Okay I'm done all the hot air blew out my flames Smile

Edited by - punamom on 09/03/2006 02:33:05

Messages In This Thread
EBT, WIC, Welfare, Oh My! Punafare? - by Hazen - 08-31-2006, 10:14 AM
RE: EBT, WIC, Welfare, Oh My! Punafare? - by Punamom - 09-02-2006, 10:15 PM
RE: EBT, WIC, Welfare, Oh My! Punafare? - by KeithLee - 09-05-2006, 09:19 PM