Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeless Encampment Off Railroad Ave in Hilo
If you think taxes are bad now, just wait until the "universal living wage" gets put through. Look at Sweden and Norways taxes to support the same thing. Money just doesn't "appear" in any gummit project, the people pay it through taxes, and the gummit spends it like "other people's money", and not their own.
I can see my tax dollars spent on more aid to the vet, or citizen that has a physical or mental disability, but not for the "poor me, poor me, pour me another" because they are just too lazy to learn a job skill other than harassing passers by in "gimme a dollar" to support their habit to dull their low self esteem.
Also, I feel, that if the gummit pass a law that you have to be a residency proof (utility bill, property tax statement) for 6 months to receive aid in this sunny State they would discover that there is a whole lot more of "other people's money" to distribute around, and the ones that fly here with no job, no money, no skills will have to find another way to survive than off the residents of Hawaii.
Enough rant.

Community begins with Aloha

Messages In This Thread
RE: Homeless Encampment Off Railroad Ave in Hilo - by Tink - 06-02-2019, 02:43 AM