Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DHHL Subsistance Farming Lots in Honomu & Pana’ewa
Obviously TMT is the problem here, good thing the beneficiaries are protesting that.

Here's a recent quote from a TMT protestor:
Noe Noe Wong-Wilson, one of the leaders of the Kiai who call themselves protectors and not protesters at Mauna Kea believes TMT’s economic benefits are “grossly overstated.”
“That’s chicken feed. I’m sorry. That’s not going to provide the benefit, the overall benefit to our community,” she said.

Could it also be said the benefits that Native Hawaiian beneficiaries receive from DHHL are "grossly overstated?"

And while we're on the subject of chicken feed, how many chickens can you raise on one acre? Other than roosters for illegal cock fights, could a subsistence farmer make a living raising chickens and selling eggs on an acre which will provide an overall benefit to themselves and their community?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

Messages In This Thread
RE: DHHL Subsistance Farming Lots in Honomu - by HereOnThePrimalEdge - 11-15-2019, 07:04 AM