Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately?
I went to Target this morning for the every Wednesday seniors only 7:00-8:00 am shopping hour. I call it Seniors on Parade. They had an employee outside asking customers to maintain a 6 foot space between each other. At 7:00 they opened the door. Another employee inside gave out a cleaning wipe for eac person. I'd say about 1/4 of the customers had masks. They were out of hamburger and steaks. Traffic was heavy at the TP/paper towel area. They did have some of both.I finished up and was home just after 8:00. It was one line heading down the isle adjoining the cash registers. An employee asked me if I wanted to do self check, or have a cadhier. I said, cashier please, he found me a register with no customers in it, so that went fast. I had planned to get maybe 4-6 cans of soup, but that isle was almost empty.

I think these senior shopping hours are a good thing. I walk with a cane, so get around a might slowly. Heck, I get up early anyway, so driving to Target, or Walmart, or Foodland, or KTA early is no hardship. At that early time (about 6:30) when Igot to the top of Shower in HPP, there were only two cars infront of me at the light. Easily got parked at Target by 5:50 or so.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately? - by birdmove - 03-25-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately? - by taropatch - 03-31-2020, 12:26 PM