Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately?
Thanks, Rob and HOTPE, for responding. I hit Safeway at 12:15 and it wasn't crowded at all. The checkout lines extended back into the shopping aisles, and I'm not complaining about that as it was due to clearly visible social distancing marks on the floor which were respected. The store was well stocked. I didn't need any, but they had pasta and potatoes, things which have been hard to find at times. Canned goods were a bit thin in spots, but they were available if one wasn't too picky. Plenty of meat and most produce items were in stock. I managed to get every item on my list except tartar sauce.

I had to go to Target for some non-grocery drugstore type items, all of which were in stock. I did take a spin through the grocery area, and they did not seem as well stocked overall as Safeway. They did not, alas, have Frau Chunkster's tartar sauce.

I wasn't about to go into Walmart, so no info on that one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately? - by taropatch - 03-31-2020, 12:26 PM
RE: Shelves at Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. lately? - by Chunkster - 04-06-2020, 12:27 PM