Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Kim Opts out of pre-travel test program
With our arrival just a week away to look for a new home we've considered every bit of available information, calling the mayor's office where a canned response was read, none of which offered clarity. Evidently, there will be more consideration of the situation "over the weekend".

Our current 30 day rental (as of 26 Sept) is no longer considered "legal" for quarantine so we're between a rock and a hard place.
I'll assume a 72 hour quarantine between arrival, second testing (not sure how you're supposed to get to the second test without exposure) and the result would also fall into this category.

If we cancel before there's final word about how this is all going to happen from Harry Kim we forfeit way too much money.

Once there's a "plan" in place if it does involve quarantine, I hope to be able to use that as a valid reason to be refunded and try again in January when things are (maybe) a little more under control.

I can't wait to tell our realtor for our current home we need to put the brakes on selling. Sigh.

This is way, way too stressful. I'm not a fan of 2020.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harry Kim Opts out of pre-travel test program - by Welch - 10-10-2020, 02:03 AM