Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately?
(01-16-2022, 04:15 PM)Or1on Wrote: Who are you protecting yourself from?

Since it appears omicron is so infectious that one only needs a single casual exposer to get I have taken to wearing a mask (three layer cloth) in my car whenever I'm in traffic, and my window is down. My logic is if a single exposure can be that consequential I imagine that means virus on the wind as well as in a confined space.

I also have given up cloth masks entirely for a more robust full face 3M respirator when in confined spaces.. ie stores. Their filters are rated for at least 99.97 filtration against solid and liquid aerosols. Damn, that puts those N95s to shame! And there is no air leaking around the mask/face interface.

For me, one that figures COVID, if contracted, is a death sentence, this tactic seems to be warranted, especially now that the CDC says wear the best you can tolerate.

And, yes, N95 is better than less, but damn I still feel that air leaking around the edges, my reading glasses still fog up from air leaking around the nose.. and to be honest, I feel so much more relaxed when wearing the face mask that just that, the absence of fear from every breath I take, is a great relief.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately? - by MyManao - 01-16-2022, 05:44 PM