Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately?
(01-17-2022, 03:11 AM)AaronM Wrote: I can hardly wait a few months when everyone will have gotten covid.

I'm right there with you Arron. Me too. If ever there was a light at the end of this, seemingly, endless tunnel the fact that good ol' omi is as contagious as it is gives one hope there's a day, right around the corner, where that silly sounding, but oh so elusive, 'herd' immunity, actually comes to roost.

Imagine that, a day, in the not so distant future, where everyone, well practically everyone, is running around full of, literally bulked up on covid antibodies! OMG Yes! Glory be.. and the few of us who took this all to the letter seriously can come out from under our rocks and breathe.. actually take a deep breath of some sweet, omg so sweet, ha. I so long to share a little ha.

The thing is, we ain't heard all that much, yet, about how good those antibodies are. God, I hope they are da kine..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately? - by MyManao - 01-17-2022, 04:43 PM