Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately?
(01-29-2022, 06:40 PM)Puna Grace Wrote: This is classic misdirection..

Actually, I think the misdirection is in the Republican party's weaponization of vaccines. And yeah, it's classic.

The entire civilized world is predicated upon the wide use, practically universal use, of vaccines. Our entire society is vaccinated. Everyone, before they are allowed to enter school in Hawaii, any school, is vaccinated from here to the moon and back.

Here is the the list of vaccinations required by the state of Hawaii..

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-08-29-at-3.48.44-PM.png]

The above, and all other rules associated with child healthcare requirements by the State before entering school is from here..

https://health.hawaii.gov/docd/vaccines-.../sy-20-21/

Where I find this line particularly relevant to demonstrating how serious this is.. 

Students who have not completed the above requirements by the first day of school will not be allowed to attend school until these requirements are met.

The coloring and italicized styling is from the website itself.

And, you know, nobody bitched when we built a society on vaccines. When we passed laws requiring them. After all, they freed people up to focus on collecting wealth rather than an endless drama of the diseases that used to plague them. They spawned overpopulation, they spawned so much affluence for so many, they gave millions the chance to pursue happiness. But now they have been turned into some sort of divisive mumble jumble and society's use of them for our collective wellbeing is somehow wrong.

I am sure those that are all up in arms over all this, the so called anti-vaxxers, are convinced, completely convinced that their concerns are paramount. But looking at this with a bit of history, and four generations in my own family since the last case of polio plagued us, you might try and appreciate why we find all this silliness foisted upon us by the Republican's to be no more than the last grasp of a dying party. A party so bankrupt, so defunct, that they have nothing left with which to grab power but lies.

To me, personally, I think it's sad. Sad that so many allow themselves to be so manipulated. But as someone pointed out the majority of those dying from COVID are those that bought the lies. Maybe Darwin has something to offer on that score.

I'll give you one thing, this whole thing for me means, glaringly, lucky we live Hawaii.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately? - by MyManao - 01-30-2022, 03:49 AM