Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peak Oil and Solutions for Hawaii's Future
Our church leaders are always telling us to build up a years supply of food or as much as possible, get out of debt and live within your means, garden if you can, keep an emergency kit, get as much education as you can, and get as healthy as possible by not using tabbaco or alcohol or other harmful drugs. Keep your spiritual side strong and have hope and faith. I think that is the best way to prepare for the future and what it holds. Who knows what will really happen, be it major ecomomic collaspe if we do have an oil crisis, or a personal crisis such as job loss or illness. Those simple things could make big differences for all of us and our families. And if we are in the practice of being a caring family member, serving each other, helping our neighors, and trying to be a good friend and citizen, then we are preparing for the future what ever it holds. And I personally would like to own a few acres of fertile land somewhere to take my family to live on instead of some gold or stocks. Can't eat those.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peak Oil and Solutions for Hawaii's Future - by nanasohana - 12-23-2006, 04:59 AM