Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
(03-15-2024, 07:17 AM)MyManao Wrote: TomK...

And the saddest part is you'll never understand that it is you, and your holier than thou attitude, your utter lack of humility, that is the reason the TMT is never going to be built here.

Though I am happy to see you've picked up a new pet. I wonder how long she'll last?

(03-16-2024, 06:46 AM)TomK Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 07:47 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 07:46 AM)TomK Wrote: most reasonable people won't conclude that I am the reason the TMT won't be built here.

Ah, but you, and all those that think like you, are. You can take that one to the bank brah. Your attitude, your sense of superiority, of entitlement, has kept you blind.

Please tell everyone how I think, how you know what I think, and how you know that others think the same way I do. Are you psychic, Mr Straw Man? I note that at the beginning of this thread, you tried to tie my thinking to an ex-president who, even if you claim you know how I think, is wrong.
You know, asking someone if they're from California is just begging for some serious character assassination.

Messages In This Thread
MK controversy thread - by TomK - 12-21-2023, 07:36 AM
RE: Mauna Kea/Maunakea controversy thread - by Durian Fiend - 03-17-2024, 04:32 AM