Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
(06-15-2024, 06:53 PM)HiloJulie Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 07:17 AM)MyManao Wrote: Though I am happy to see you've picked up a new pet. I wonder how long she'll last?
(03-16-2024, 01:40 AM)MyManao Wrote: Oh, dearest Julie. You look good on that leash.. and oh my that's such a stylish collar.. I love the spikes.
(04-14-2024, 07:10 PM)MyManao Wrote: So says the chick with the dinky dick fetish. I wonder what that says about her?
(04-14-2024, 07:52 PM)MyManao Wrote: Gee, Julie, you really are one sick f.. But I have to admit, Tom trained you well..
(05-15-2024, 09:57 PM)MyManao Wrote: You're funny Edge. Not as cute as Tom's newest pet but you did serve in your day.. 
(05-27-2024, 11:56 PM)MyManao Wrote: Hahaha.. OMG, Julie, Tom has really brainwashed you.. 
(05-28-2024, 11:28 PM)MyManao Wrote: Are you, by any chance, related to Chrissy Snow?
(05-31-2024, 07:19 PM)MyManao Wrote: Or, better yet, have a dumb blonde convention.
(06-14-2024, 12:09 AM)MyManao Wrote: I am sorry Julie, no matter how hard you pine for that orange moron, he ain't gonna grab your's. Live with it.

Broadcasting LIVE from the shores of Waikiki!

"Name calling, not misogyny."

"...just make stuff up and won't provide any evidence to back up their claims?"

A few examples of what I've been called. And I'd point out that similar names have been used by OTHER male PW posters.

And we can agree to disagree if his words are misogynistic or not, but at a minimum, we can say they are clearly sexist. Similar to a white man calling a black man the N word, is it racist or "name calling?" Or if a Native Hawaiian calls a white man a "FU^&ING HAOLE" is it racism or "name calling?"

All because I am a woman, and he disagrees with what I said.

What would be your reaction Ms. Wao, if ANY man referred to YOU as a "DOG?" Or a man's "PET?" Or a chick with a "DINKY DICK FETISH?" Or tell you that some man won't GRAB YOUR (genitalia") no matter how hard you try?

At any event, there will be no answers to HOTPE's years of asking this individual the same questions, except to denigrate Tom, and then of course some form of misogynistic/sexist comments hurled at me.

And now, Hubby and I and our mainland friends are off to enjoy a nice Hawaiian Breakfast - and as HOTPE perfectly stated, away from this "DEMENTED TOXICITY!"

But I did find actual video footage of MyMano getting off the plane when he arrived here on the Island! (Submitted just for fun!)

Thank you for posting multiple times the names you have been called.  I hope that made you feel better.  You have also provided your own demented toxicity....not to the extent of MyManao, but you haven't been on PW as long, either.  I would call those comments sexist, not misogyny. Tom stated MyManao had insulted Pam. I asked for proof of that, not for proof of what MyManao has called you.

Here's an example of your toxicity:

This sure seems to be a fatal occupation:

[/url][url=https://bigislandnow.com/2023/07/30/police-searching-for-missing-opihi-picker/]UPDATE: Divers searching for missing opihi picker find male body; positive identification pending : Big Island Now

Search ends for Pāhoa woman reported missing on Sunday while picking ‘opihi : Big Island Now

One dead one missing in two weeks?

Something sure smells fishy!

ETA: Could this be considered one of those "dead end corporate jobs?"
Wahine

Lead by example

Messages In This Thread
MK controversy thread - by TomK - 12-21-2023, 07:36 AM
RE: Mauna Kea/Maunakea controversy thread - by Wao nahele wahine - 06-15-2024, 08:57 PM