Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MK controversy thread
As someone once said on a different post, “maybe it’s time for you to stop digging”

At any event, a continuation of the discussion:

(08-04-2023, 06:03 AM)HiloJulie Wrote:
(08-04-2023, 12:18 AM)AaronM Wrote: Blah blah blah.  Your original post says it all.  "Something sure smells fishy".

2 deaths in 2 weeks isn't "fishy", it's tragic. 

Put your tinfoil hat away and stop being such a bimbo!

So, has anybody considered that there could be foul play here? Extenuating circumstances? Where these 2 Opihi pickers operating on their own free will? Working for someone or picking the Opihi for themselves? Maybe even forced into doing it?

Other than the initial reports of one missing the other found deceased, there have been zero subsequent reports.

If there was an employee death at Walmart, Burger King, Tractor Supply, or even at one of the telescopes on top of the Mauna, there would be a hundred cops and feds all over the place and most likely the store/operations of wherever shut down during an investigation. And OSHA would be writing up tickets and issuing fines.

But no. Having a civil discussion is just clearly impossible especially with a person whose reasoning skills are to call a woman “Honey,” “Sugar” and “Sweetie.”

Then, as it becomes further impossible for you to advance into any other discussion of the topic, you resort to calling me a “Troll.”

Then, with your increasing inability to be able to articulate any form of a cohesive thought, you utter the highly intelligent word “BULLSHIT” and question the longevity of my residence.

Then, with your increasing inability to discuss the topic, it becomes “Blah blah blah.”

And then, right on cue, since you can’t muster any other clear thought to discuss the issue, you resort to the “Tin Foil Hat” approach to show your intellectual prowess.

And finally, you just got to through in one more misogynist barb and call me “Bimbo!”

So yes, this whole Opihi matter is “fishy”

And yes it’s tragic.

Maybe it’s time the Opihi picking matter become more regulated? What can be done?

Or is the local Hawaiian society okie dokie with several humans dying every year?

One sure would not know here. No one wants to discuss the topic with anything other than a 15 year old high school dropout mentality coupled with the viewpoint that ends at the tip of your nose.

And to be clear, I feel for the victims’ families, friends and loved ones.

Messages In This Thread
MK controversy thread - by TomK - 12-21-2023, 07:36 AM
RE: Mauna Kea/Maunakea controversy thread - by HiloJulie - 06-15-2024, 09:07 PM