Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hawaii Decarbonization Settlement 2045
(07-02-2024, 07:52 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(07-02-2024, 06:53 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: Perhaps maybe, using all of your self proclaimed brilliance, your self proclaimed unmatched knowledge, your self proclaimed unmistakably high intellect coupled with your diarrhea of your mouth (keyboard) where you use quantity versus quality, as well as all those redundant big words and names trying to prove your superior intelligence and realize and grasp that saying that you may do some or all of these things to various degrees is not the same as saying I specifically do this or I specifically do that..

OMG, there you go again. I am sure your therapist has warned you about projecting your nonsense on to others.. take heed girl.. get help.

From.. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

Well, I guess I should be thankful that your recent posts have dropped the misogynistic terms, but now I see you pulling out the “my therapist” and the “I need to get help” routine to once again only attempt to insult someone instead of contributing to the discussion. What’s next in your shallow arsenal? I’m on “drugs?” Or not taking my “drugs?” I’m sure you got a few left! Show me what a manly man you are! Maybe even brag about your intelligence too!

As for the whole “projection” dribble, sorry, we covered that like 8 pages ago. As ironyak would say, maybe you’re “slow on the uptake.” But even funnier than that, is your assumption that first I see a therapist, and then of course I didn’t listen to what that therapist warned me not to do and then you throw in the whole “projection” thing, not even realizing that your own words are the definition of you projecting your issues as being mine. 

At any event, please describe in detail YOUR personal contribution(s) of lowering YOUR carbon footprint. Or is that too big of a hurdle for you yo climb?

As we celebrate the 248th birthday of America, here’s a thought that the State of Hawaii COULD do. Maybe even “mandate” into law for the entire state for each counties sponsored fireworks shows. Imagine the impact on our environment if every state did so too. 

Drone Fireworks Shows. 

That’s right, even at a currently much higher cost than that of conventional fireworks, with the flip side being the massive environmental savings, both for the atmosphere as well as fire prevention, but also recognizing that there are some veterans who abhor the loud explosions of fireworks. As well as animals, especially dogs and cats. (Oh, don’t worry about my dog Barney. I just give him a few of the pills my therapist prescribed me! Knocks him out in minutes. But then he keeps begging for more the next day!)

Granted, that’s not going to help much for the hoards of citizens lighting off conventional fireworks in their backyard yard, but every little bit helps!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hawaii Decarbonization Settlement 2045 - by HiloJulie - 07-02-2024, 10:52 PM