Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tool bag: Flying near you visible w/time lapse
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am grateful I am still alive after all I've seen and one. I'll never forget the time my horse fell between the ties on a trestle over a dry riverbed....and the train was coming. We both lived through it with no injuries from the train.
Speaking of things coming your way, as you know, an astronaut let go of a $100,000 tool bag a few days ago. That tool bag is now in low earth orbit and spinning around. As best I can determine, that tool bag will be traveling in the sky east of Puna and should be visible in the Puna skies between 12:45 a.m. and 1:02 a.m. on Saturday 11/29. It is traveling about five miles a second, so blink and you will miss it. As you look toward the ocean, it should be traveling from southeast to northwest. I am not sure of the angle.

I hope I have the times right as I am converting from Greenwich Mean Time. Astronomers please correct me if I am wrong, and casual observers, let me know if you see it!

Gobble gobble!

Messages In This Thread
The Tool bag: Flying near you visible w/time lapse - by Kelena - 11-26-2008, 01:41 PM