Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miss Naeole, Power Production Coupled w/ Disposal
In an ideal world and all things worked well all the time this would be a good idea. But the IF on this is so big like Jay Jay says story history of this island a lot bs has been goin on for along time. The illegal dumping of waste all through the Park was one thing I first got involved with because it was and is happening everywhere.

The letter I just got back from Steven Y.K. Chang, P.E. Chief, Solid and Hazardous Waste Branch, Dept, of Health, Honolulu.

States in order to persue a case they would need to know information as:
". The date and time the solid waste was improperly disposed.
. The location, including an address or tax map key number, where the solid waste was disposed.
.The location where the solid waste was generated.?
. Who disposed of the solid waste.
.A description of the type amd amount of solid waste that was disposed.

So I guess he's thinking I'm gonna drive all over HPP collecting all this information for him so he can fly over and check them all out make some noise write some letter and go home to oahu where he can take all the credit for all his work.
They have no one on the BIGGEST island for solid and hazardous waste. It's a branch of the Dept. of Health in Honolulu.

So what does that tell you about priorities of our county? Where's all this new tax money going?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miss Naeole, Power Production Coupled w/ Disposal - by PunaLover - 11-15-2007, 07:10 AM