Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous Drunk Driver Still Driving
And or call the captain at the keaa'u station and make them follow up with a hit and run and drunk driving charge. Allowing him to get away with this is one of the reasons there's so much crime! I can't believe that you are witness' to a crime and they do nothing? Check your car for paint or any possible evidence from his and file, file file.. I don't drink,, well, I have been known to have one beer every two months or so, ha.. However, what few people realize that only drink once a week is the oder of a drinker.. A none drinking cop can smell yaw a mile away!

I wrote the Mayor and the Chief of police in Hilo about one of the Pahoa officers and he don't work in Pahoa anymore.. The keaau station called me twice on the mainland offering apologies and asking if I’d file charges against him. He’d executed an illegal U-turn after giving me a seat belt ticket, which I’d just buckled a few blocks before he saw me. he’d asked me saying he wasn’t sure.. Honestly, I told him I’d forgotten in the first block or so after leaving the store.. It cost me 82 bucks for being honest. But his U-turn across a double yellow line got him kicked out of Pahoa station in the least..

Cousin’s uncles, family or friends of the police department don't hold water when you let the right people know what's up..

We got rear-ended by an attorney once, 25 years ago, who hit and ran us.. Cops could not do a thing as he denied it all until I showed them the small piece of his plastic grill!!

His paint on your car or your paint on his and he ought to be nailed.

Oh yeah, your description of that truck?? Sound just like the guy, or truck that is, who seemed to be stalking my wife and i last Aug. while we were watching the waves on old red road, about a mile south of Hawaiian beaches. I'd guess that guy, was about 5'6-8" dark completion, dirty and grubby looking and around 45 years old. A gnarly looking attitude in his face.

Edited by - Jeffhale on 12/26/2007 12:18:41

Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Drunk Driver Still Driving - by Genxor - 12-25-2007, 04:00 PM
RE: Dangerous Drunk Driver Still Driving - by Jeffhale - 12-26-2007, 07:58 AM
RE: Dangerous Drunk Driver Still Driving - by Guest - 01-15-2008, 05:59 AM