Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP General Memebership Meeting 2/24
I understand that the cost of asphalt oil has almost doubled since the board funded the paving project. Therefore, driving the price of the hot asphalt pavement way over budget. If the board acted in a timely manner they would have a contractor and an agreement in place that would control the price increase of the hot asphalt mix. But as usual they let time slip away along with price of the asphalt oil.
They will either need to reduce the scope of work, increase the owner’s assessment or change the type of resurfacing. IMHO to only pave some of the roads isn’t fair to those who have to contribute in assessments and not getting their road paved, and no one wants to pay more money for a longer time.
Therefore, I think you will see an alternative plan to surface the roads.
I will discuss my thoughts after tomorrows meeting.
See you at the meeting Jerry.[8D]

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: HPP General Memebership Meeting 2/24 - by Kahunascott - 02-23-2008, 04:29 PM