Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sailing
Aloha Looks like I'll be here til New Years at least. I was hoping to get there for Cheap Tricks New Years party.Nextyear.I can't find any marinas there so it looks like I'll have to get used to sleeping in a nonrocking bed again.Maybe the earthquakes will help.I am bringing all my Jimmy Buffet cds and Bob Marley and lots more.No music stores? How about jam sessions or musical parties? I'm a bass player and am learning the mandolin.If the shop doesn't sell I'll ship my tools and start building window awnings and patio [is that the same as a lanai?]covers.I read someone has a yurt they live in,you can make one pretty comfy if its made right.I knew a science teacher living in one south of Eugene Ore withhis wife and three kids.Self sufficiant hydro electric on a stream,running spring water, solar and wood heat,pretty nice.Maybe temp house for a while.I will get another sailboat to cruise around the islands.I'm alreadygetting rid of stuff. its amazing how much stuff you collect when you dont move for a few years.Is there anything I cant replace when I get there that I should ship? Tools?fishing gear?I'll be looking for a used Harley or pickup first thing then place to stay.I really enjoy reading the forums and have learned alot.Cant wait to meet all you Punatics and becoming one myself.So many interesting people. Those who sleep close to water find tranquillity [old Hawaiian saying] Aloha to all Punatics

CocoaMoe
CocoaMoe

Messages In This Thread
sailing - by CocoaMoe - 10-03-2006, 10:21 AM
RE: sailing - by KeithLee - 10-04-2006, 07:48 PM
RE: sailing - by Tahunatics - 10-06-2006, 08:43 AM