Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes!
I don't think it is about not liking the opinions expressed, it is about how we treat one another. If you have a thick skin, then you may never understand why others could be chased out by being responded to in rude, insulting, and personally offensive language. Likewise, if you have a thin skin, you may never be able to understand how someone could "speak" that way to another person in a public forum.

The question is whether Punaweb will return to being a civil meeting place, or will continue to morph into a no holds barred, rough and ready forum where anything goes when communicating with one another. I know which I would prefer, but it is really up to Rob, it's his baby and he's the one with the greatest investment, the rest of us are just his guests.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by csgray - 12-29-2008, 08:14 AM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by missydog1 - 12-30-2008, 07:22 AM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by roseroo14 - 12-30-2008, 04:54 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by roseroo14 - 12-30-2008, 05:14 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by roseroo14 - 12-30-2008, 09:01 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by missydog1 - 12-31-2008, 05:28 PM
RE: Punaweb:Changes in latitudes,Changes in attitudes! - by missydog1 - 01-01-2009, 09:54 AM