Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna
Jon,

How dare you exercise free thought and then back it up with facts. Just what are you trying to do, make sense? This medical drug verses euphoric smoke is nothing but a smoke screen for potheads. They actually want you to believe that they are doing it for the morally justified good of the people that are suffering. Underneath it all they just want a ticket for a free ride or a get out of jail free card.

I try my best to stay out of discussion with third and forth propagation potheads because the bottom line is that all they want is their happy smoke. So be it, grow it, smoke it, be happy, and pay the piper if you get caught.

Happy smokers please stop comparing dope to booze, we all sympathize what it is. The only difference of opinion is one is legal and one ain’t. When the one that ain’t is over used and that individual gets caught the remuneration is big [DUI] ask anyone that has had one.

Just say it like it is I WANT MY DOPE, now leave me alone. Stop sugar coating and disguising it as something else.

The Lack

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-26-2009, 08:12 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-27-2009, 03:55 PM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-28-2009, 04:21 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by roseroo14 - 01-28-2009, 05:13 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by roseroo14 - 01-28-2009, 06:25 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-28-2009, 06:31 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-29-2009, 07:22 AM