Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna
quote:
Originally posted by bystander

...I'm ashamed to admit this but when I was a kid, we called black people by the "N" word. I don't do that today because I know better now and don't have any prejudice agains black people. Your continued use of the word shows you are prejudiced against cannibis and it's users. Calling people hateful names like "dope smoking potheads" is the same as calling gay people "fags" and "queers".

WTF? Can I put this on Stillhopes Quotes?

I know plenty of people that call themselves dope smoking potheads.

Probably just as many people that call themselves a fag or a queer.

Just the other day, I had someone say this on a comment made on my blog which kind of took me back a step:

"...I myself prefer scoping “eye candy - MEN!!” Yes - I’m a fag..."

I don't understand the stigma that so many people have with name associations now a days.

And just to let you know... I was that "Black People" "Nigger" that you were using the "N" word on when you were a kid. (Payback is a biyatch) [Big Grin]

Still trying to figure out now what is more offensive... "Black People" or "Nigger"?

The term "we called [b]black people" just seems a bit off to me... but that's ok.

I've been called every name in the book.

A dope smoking pothead sounds pretty cool if you ask me in away.

Would someone rather be called a "Stoner"?

Or should we say "Lolo who smoke da Pakalolo"?

How about... He's a "chronic"?

I know plenty of medicinal users that just call themselves "Lucky to be alive" [Wink]

Damon Tucker's Weblog

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-26-2009, 08:12 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-27-2009, 03:55 PM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-28-2009, 04:21 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by roseroo14 - 01-28-2009, 05:13 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by roseroo14 - 01-28-2009, 06:25 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-28-2009, 06:31 AM
RE: Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna - by Guest - 01-29-2009, 07:22 AM