Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this
Just remember, In Cuba or Mexico, you can get things cheap, but you also have no rights, so someone decides they don't like you, you could die there and no one would care.

The State of Hawaii causes some of these problems... I had perfectly good insurance and a Doctor when I got here... once the State looked at my insurance, they told my employer they had to change it... so now I have to go to a clinic an and wait in line for a strange doctor, even thought the rest of my family goes to the old Doctor... oh, and this new insurance cost the company more also...

-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
HBAT
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii

Messages In This Thread
Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-11-2009, 06:19 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-11-2009, 06:47 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Jon - 02-12-2009, 05:40 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-12-2009, 06:02 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-12-2009, 10:21 PM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-16-2009, 12:43 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-16-2009, 11:38 AM