Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this
Wow.... now I am up to (or down to) Dope the Delusional Idiot Troll...

So, everyone that has ever disagreed with you is delusional? Or just in this case?

It seems what most people around here want is Big Brother to dictate who gets medical care and who does not... Remember that with this comes the possibility of some one in power saying that if you don't work or contribute to society, why should society heal you? How is that deferent for the way it is now? If you have money you can get all the medical care you want. The current system lets you define what Medical care you want to get, under a socialized system, the Government will tell you what is medical care and what is not.... ie. dope will be off limits for medical uses.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
HBAT
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii

Messages In This Thread
Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-11-2009, 06:19 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-11-2009, 06:47 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-12-2009, 06:02 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-12-2009, 10:21 PM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Jon - 02-13-2009, 05:23 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-16-2009, 12:43 AM
RE: Would the good people of Puna put up w/ this - by Guest - 02-16-2009, 11:38 AM