Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writer's Group - First Meeting is on June 6th
I am so jazzed that many of you will be coming to the group tomorrow, Saturday at 10:00 a.m. -- everything is all set to go. We will have a guest speaker first, then we'll all take turns reading. Afterward the group will critique in a constructive and respectful manner. If you rather listen, and not read, that is fine, too. Smile.

I hope to have volunteers from the group take turns leading the meeting each time. It will make it more interesting. I welcome the collective input and experience from all of you, whether you are a slam poet, a blogger, a book author, a print or web writer, or someone who just wants to start writing.

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow. If you would like to read one of my articles, I wrote this article about Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. (see link below) I enjoy writing memoirs, medical and health related articles. Currently I am writing an article about the Hmong people.

Aloha,

Cindy

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...tml?cat=16

Messages In This Thread
RE: Writer's Group - First Meeting is on June 6th - by Guest - 05-29-2009, 01:18 PM
RE: Writer's Group - First Meeting is on June 6th - by Guest - 05-29-2009, 07:07 PM
RE: Writer's Group - First Meeting is on June 6th - by Guest - 05-30-2009, 02:58 AM
RE: Writer's Group - First Meeting is on June 6th - by missydog1 - 06-05-2009, 01:35 PM
RE: Writer's Group - First Meeting is on June 6th - by Word Mama - 06-05-2009, 05:27 PM